1. Is it really necessary for my SME to practice good Corporate Governance?
2. Who are the stakeholders of my business?
3. What are the principles of good Corporate Governance?
4. What do you mean by transparency?
5. Why are we meant to be accountable and how do we do it?
6. My competitors are located around the world. Are they obliged to practice good Corporate Governance too?
7. Will my firm benefit from practicing good Corporate Governance?
8. Is Corporate Governance a legal necessity?
1. Is accounting different to financial management?
2. What constitutes investment decisions?
3. What are the financing decisions that need to be considered?
4. Why are these decisions so important?
5. How do we know if an investment decision is a good one?
6. How can we be certain of future returns from our investments?
7. What risks do we have to consider in evaluating investment proposals?
8. So, we’ve made our decisions, is that all that’s required?
1. When dealing with risk, what are the steps that must be considered?
2. What do you mean by risk assessment?
3. What do you mean by risk analysis?
4. What do you mean by risk management?
5. Why do each of these categories mean?
6. What are the different types of risk?